Fender Thurston Moore Jazzmaster
Fender Thurston Moore Jazzmaster
With the Thurston Moore Jazzmaster™ slung across your shoulder, you can't help but feel your independent spirit fuel. This eye-catching Forest Green Jazzmaster has been hot-rodded and spec'd out by none other than Sonic Youth indie rock guitar wiz', Thurston Moore. Pair it onstage with Fender's Lee Ranaldo Jazzmaster™, and you're ready to make some artful noise. The key Thurston Moore Jazzmaster tweaks include two Seymour Duncan Antiquity II pickups, an Adjust-o-Matic bridge, and a tremolo lock button. Ready to start exploring? The sonic palette's right here: the FENDER® Thurston Moore Jazzmaster™.
Fender Thurston Moore Jazzmaster Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Primed for that Sonic Youth sound
- Hot-rodded with independent spirit
Primed for that Sonic Youth sound
It's hard to draw any comparisons to this decidedly trailblazing band. With Thurston Moore and Lee Ranaldo at the 6-string helm, Sonic Youth took on the world their own way... a noisy, underground, textured, avant-garde sort of way. And that's just what the Thurston Moore Jazzmaster is all about. Moore - and bandmate Ranaldo - have been playing Jazzmasters forever - they love 'em. That's why the pair got together to develop their ultimate Jazzmasters - hot-rodded and definitely eye-catching. Read on to find out more about the Fender Thurston Moore Jazzmaster.
Hot-rodded with independent spirit
The Jazzmaster is already the outside-of-the-mainstream Fender of choice. And here, with the Thurston Moore Jazzmaster, you've got an independent take on the independent axe. Special features of the Thurston Moore Jazzmaster include two Seymour Duncan Antiquity II for Jazzmaster pickups, a two-piece black anodized pickguard, an American Vintage Jazzmaster tremolo with Adusto-Matic bridge and tremolo lock button, a single master volume control, and a Forest Green Transparent finish with a black-painted headstock. A Sonic Youth 'zine comes with it, and you also get a Sonic Youth sticker sheet for decking out the Thurston Moore Jazzmaster's included hardshell case.
Fender Thurston Moore Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Finish: Forest Green Transparent
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, C Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets:21 Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Seymour Duncan Antiquity II for Jazzmaster Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge, and Neck Pickups
- Bridge:American Vintage Jazzmaster Tremolo with Adusto-Matic Bridge and Tremolo Lock Button. Uses Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: Black Anodized Aluminum Pickguard with Separate Control Plate
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Satin Lacquer Finish, Satin Black Painted Headstock, Single Master Volume, Adusto-Matic Bridge, Seymour Duncan Antiquity II for Jazzmaster Pickups, Black Anodized Aluminum Pickguard with Separate Control Plate
- Includes: Strap, Cable, Sonic Youth 'Zine, Special Jaguar/Jazzmaster String Set, Black hardshell case included
The Fender Thurston Moore Jazzmaster electric guitar is primed for indie rock!